What is it to be?

The day has come. I have decided. It’s an important decision for me. It’s about that. That is the one which You and I enjoy….Yes! It’s the freedom. And am speaking about our Independence Day. How many have given their life for this holy soil of ours, I now want to lay my life for our Country… Hearing my decision, late last night MMS & SG called! (that’s how I call him, incidentally he is also the PM of this nation, I now hope you know who SG is?)

HE had wanted me to shun the very idea, of me, making that Supreme Sacrifice for the country. All SG had to say was, Bee, there are a very few reasons why we still manage to do some good. Without prying for a political advantage, we manage to project India than my family, in subtle moments, is for the reason that people like you are still around!!!

All MMS asked from me is to stay alive and lively as I am. HE said given a chance I would opt out from being the PM. So, for the Welfare of the Country, I have decided to stay Alive.

If ever you get to meet an octogenarian, ask him / her how it was to be a Slave in his own country! I asked my Dada, he quips, there are only little changes post Independence!

Alas! Are we really Independent?

Note: Following numero uno mail requesting to Post on the Tag Scribbler has put on me, The post has been published. Move you cursor down...to Read

4 Stings:

Anonymous said...

have a serious doubt... where did they find you? .. you are soooo very funny

PurpleHeart said...

Honey bee, Shld I be reading your earlier posts to find out who MMS & SG are ! And by the ways, are u still sticking to ur decision ? Yes ? U'll have a long run in Indian Politics !

Anonymous said...

lol.. too gud...

Honey Bee said...

CW: That eh! Hmm...They found me at... Ahem! ... Sorry, i just chkd. With MMS he doesn’t want me to reveal anything...he is now worried how I would manage the crazy Paparazzi

PH: For your first question I will ask you a question... And that is my answer:
Who is the not so Favorite Puppet and also the PM of India?
Ans: MMS
Who is the Best Puppeteer of India or in other words who has the strings of India's not so Favorite Puppet? Ans: SG

Vigneswaralu: Thanks

Tha Mahatma: Chummaaaaaaaaa