Atlast I have made It!!!!!!!

So... now that Scribbler has tagged me... let me blab more about me

I Love
Music
Books
Food
Sleep
Ice Creams and Chocolates

I Hate
People who drool – am certainly not speaking about babies
Meetings --- Obvious yaar... It’s the official meeting am speaking about
Monday…it’s the end of my weekend
When my dad, even now cross questions me on the news items that appear on the paper
The very sight of Snakes

The Last Movie I watched
Arya – Yuck! Never thought I would sit through the movie…

Important Things in My Room, which I use daily
An Iron Box
An Old BPL Tape Recorder
An Electric Water Heater, without the knowledge of the hostel in charge
My Apple IPod

At the moment am
Trying hard to get under my office desk so that I could practice the lying down yoga after a sumptuous meal...
My Boss just peeped from his cabin, so am putting up a show that am into some serious business
Typing a post, which I think is the most intelligent work I ever do…
Gotta a meeting... So waiting for that guy... Trust that he would look good

I Can
I can keep talking for hours without any meaning
I can wake up at 4.00 am even I go to sleep at 1.00am
I can continuously read books
I can drink 12 litres of water a day

I fear

God
My Hitler ( Mom)
My sister when she nibbles my purse

Am best described as

Buoyant
Funny
Naughty
Stubborn if things don't work out my way - but I forgive easily…

Oooops!
Those of you who want to be tagged, lemme know, I would like to tag someone now...For a start Let me Tag the Chit Chat guy on 10 Stupid practices he has...and the Mad Guy on 9 Reasons Why He should be made the CM of this State. Incidentally he Celebrated his Birthday, Yesterday. Happy Birthday Kiddo!

7 Stings:

Anonymous said...

Hey it seems that you have got the idea of tagging wrong. Its something like this

Someone makes a set of rules and TAGS a few people. those people have to write the post based on the same rules and tag new people but the RULES remains the same.

IF you wish to start your own tagging than make your set of rules. Write a post based on your rules and tag whoever you wish to with the same set of rules.

I hope this epic story will help

BTW your tag post will come up tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

You hate your iPod pass it on.. i would love to have it.. and do remember its me who asked it first

Gomathy S said...

I also watched Arya..it sucks !!!! :|
Maddy was the only console for me..

PurpleHeart said...

We are again cheese with the I Love and I hate part ! And on point no: 4 under 'I CAN' - really ??????

Meticulousness said...

Umm, I have nothing to comment on yet I just wanted to stung you lol

Anonymous said...

hi akka... thank you so much for d wish on post... d post on tag is coming... btw.. i'm not as bad as santosh.. u can hav your own ipod... but buy a new one for me n send it okay!!!

Honey Bee said...

Santosh: he he heeee
Santosh: Please read the category" Important Things in My Room, which I use daily" How do you expect me to give it to you?

Scribbler: Patience put to Test!!!!

PH: Yeah! Really...

Meticulous: Ahem! Thanks

Vigneswaralu:its ok...
and after the 17 words, nothing is clear... what have you written?