And am Tagged

This is Abru . He is at Bangalore and has been hiding for a long time, is back. But, he has tagged me. So what do I do now??? Let me tell you some Random facts about me.

1. I drink so much of water that my people at home call me hippo
2. I read newspapers as if my whole life is at stake
3. Whenever I am confused i scratch my head
4. I have watched The Mad Mad Mad World movie N no. of times....
5. I don't like cats.. though we had 7 cats in my home
6. I always carry a red colour pen... Silly Sentiments attached
7. I like Cadbury's Nutties and Hershey's Kisses and Fruit and Nut chocolates; I love Cookie Man Cookies!!!! ( Anybody wanting to gift me take the clue from here!!!)
8. If I don't like something, I will just put it across....
9. I like long country side drive on a rainy day
10. Sometime back I wanted to be a movie director
11. I love to eat Boost...but I don't like Bournvita
12. I don't like to wear formals
13. For anything and almost for everything I bribe Lord Ganesha. The Bribe amount is Re.1/- always. Even if I misplace a comb or my purse....
14. I like to watch sky and stars...
15. White is my favourite
16. Today am very tired... Been to Salem yesterday....

Though he had asked me to write 8 facts...I have actually landed up with a double....


10 Stings:

PurpleHeart said...

5. Neither do I. They r cunning !
7. I love Hershey's Kisses !! But hate nutty-fruity chocs.
8.across what ?
9.I hate to drive on rainy days.
10.Me too, me too !!
11.Have u tried Milo ?It's nice.
16..So u r from the mango city ?:P

Abru said...

Oh... I asked 8 and you posted 16!!!
Great response...
I think I'm a seasonal blogger now... (Like seasonal fruits).

Ummm chocolates.. That's the main gift which I normally purchase for girls... ;)

Gomathy S said...

1. Me too
6.I have a pink color pen with me
7.Me not much chocolaty type. I like only five star
10. Movie director. I bet u were planning to cast me as heroine ;)
14.me too..I love to spot constellations..

Anonymous said...

1. and i dont drink at all
2. Just in loo
3. i am always scratching myself [:wink:] [:wink:]!!
5. i dont like any pet
7. i can eat choc but never been in love
9. just long drive

13. Nice guy to bribe. (i don't believe in god)

Zak said...

scratching your head when you are confused is not a random fact ... what did you think we will scratch when we are confused

Abru said...

Hi Bee.. sry to hijack u'r comment box for my personal use...

Why s4n705h's profile is not opening?

Do you know his blog link?

Honey Bee said...

PH: Cheese and Chalk;
AM not from the Mango city; But I had been to Mango City

Abru: Happy? and unlucky girls

Scribbler: You as the main cast? I prefer to die

s4n705h: Ahem! Ahem!

TM: Wherever you prefer for you

Abru: the link is http://blog.krishnausha.com else chk the links that interests me

Anonymous said...

hey abru. thanks for notifying bout my broken link will try and give correct link from next time!! :)

BTW the correct link is http://blog.KrishnaUsha.com

Zak said...

u pervert

Crimson Feet said...

...they say people who don't like cats are like cats! :)

just sharing...

nice blog