What do you have to give me now?

One of my friend has given me an exercise . She had a series of Questions with her hoping to get an answer from me!!!! I was pestering her for a good title to write...I never thought she would use this chance to dig me out... Not even the school question papers have made me wonder and think… Here is to you dear KS (yes! My room mate!!!)

If I give you

Rs. 1, 00,000/- and ask you to eat the food our Hostel Warden cooks?

Ask me to die. I would do it. Don’t insult me.

Rs. 1, 00,000/-, would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street

Oh! God! I have done that. I never knew people would get paid for this. I have even danced in the road and cried and made a lot of fuss over everything. I was about 2 yrs. old then….

Rs.100, would you kiss another girl?
Arrey… I have done this many a times yaar…Ask my sis….
Aaaaaarrrrrrrgh... Do you mean lipology Kiss? Hmmm… gotta think.. Don’t you feel Rs. 100/- is too low…???

Rs. 1000/-, would you spend a night inside the bathroom?

Yes I would.*

* Conditions apply

Rs. 10000/-, would you shave your head?

How many times you wanna me to shave. Tell me.

Rs. 50000/-, will you have sex with a member of the same sex?

What a bloke you are? NO. I won’t. If you could add another zero in the last, may be I would.

Rs. 5000/- would you watch Nee, Naan, Nila movie once? You need to watch this movie alone.

* Conditions Apply.

Rs. 1000/- will you take Hot drinks?

Kuduthu Paaru….Please check if they have any Jumbo Pack….

You’re speaking about Coffee right?

Rs. 3, 00,000/-, would you stop working?

That’s what am already doing. But am getting paid still.

Rs.50000/-, would you remain silent for full 24hrs.?

Konjam Kashtam. Suppose i manage 12 hrs. would you still pay me 1/2 of the amount. Even 1/3 is ok with me.

Rs. 100000/- would you stop blogging?

Is this KS or Vigneswaralu?

Well whoever it is, I would. Do you mind giving me an additional 50 K?

Condition:

* Give me a book. Give me a room spray, a chair and a Flask full of Coffee.


7 Stings:

Anonymous said...

Wish i had such a fren. would have done half of the work without any trouble. Please ask your fren to contact me for some of the jobs.

Gomathy S said...

"Rs. 1, 00,000/- and ask you to eat the food our Hostel Warden cooks? "
I'm ready to take... I need to see the amount first !

Anonymous said...

see...see.. i told ya... everybody wants d same ;)

Anonymous said...

All the quesitons were meant for Bee only. Sorry s4n705h.

Do you like taking risks scribbler?

Well,I am that friend. I am that most pitiable KS. Till now i dont know why she has kept my name as KS. Does anyone of you guys know? BTW, my name is Suvitha.

Honey Bee said...

santosh: I think KS has answered your ques.

Scribbler: I would aske her to pay you; only thing is you will not be alive to spend that money!!!

Vigneswaralu: He he he....

Gomathy S said...

Looks like you are idle!
You have been tagged

Anonymous said...

you could have tagged me for this.. loved this one.. tag a few others too