Scribbler Exposed!!!

I am Tagged!!! I know I have been cornered. That’s the price of being a celebrity! However, Shakespearean I could be, I didn’t understand the meaning of being tagged! I sort the help of Billy ! Please click on this link to know what the MSN Encarta says about Tag!

Before getting to know the meaning of Tag thru’ MSN, the only other thing I have heard about Tag is a Price Tag. So, Scribbler dear, please tell me how could you ever think that I could be bought? I know that everything in this world has a price! But don’t you know that to be a Genius you should be born like that…as you have clearly made your idea to purchase me!!!

Now as I go through the list of meanings the MSN has given, Lemme try to explain it as I have understood….

Label: Is it the ones that we stick on our note books in School? Yes, for various reasons we need a label. But, placing the label is an art. Have you ever thought so? It’s been like that for me. Center diagonal/Left Top/Right Side Top, Right Side Middle and Right side Bottom. These are my favorite places to stick my label. There have been times when this art of mine was made fun and sometimes the book cover was torn. Once, one of my school teacher called me:

My Miss: What’s this Bee?

ME: Huh! One second miss.

( I went to the table took her spectacles and gave it to her)

She peered at me. I never asked you to get me my glass, I am asking about this.

Me: Huh! That’s your Left hand.

My Miss: Oh no!!! Is this not your notebook?

Me: That’s why I gave you your glass miss….Yes that is my Science Note book.

My Miss: Bee, Give a yes or No for my question. Ok

Me: I sighed!

My Miss: IS this the way to stick your label.

ME: Yes or No.

After that I don’t wanna proceed… its going away from the topic Tagged

Whatever it is, a label or a tag is essential for the note book. I dunno why they don’t encourage sticking labels in college!!!


Tip at the End of Shoe Lace: Huh! What do I have to write about this… well, with out this in the shoe lace you could still tie a shoe but the lace will look torn, battered. It has never occurred to me that a Tag would add the required richness to a Shoe!!! So A Tag is essential…But Scribbler dear, I don't wear a lace shoe. I don't mind gifts from you as well....

Small Loose or Ragged Piece: No Am BIG. Big enough to beat the scribbler who hints at me that am Loose…Now I dunno what it is to be a Ragged Piece. One thing is sure, if Scribbler continues to call me Small Loose, I would make her a Ragged Piece.

Electronic Device Owned by offender: Who? Me! No way… Sorry Wrong Number….Have I not told you that am a law abiding citizen?

Tip of Animals Tail: I am a human being. Though, out of curiosity, I checked my Back. I don’t have one. Need to check Scribbler… She would definitely deny the truth…She has tagged me to know whether I have one like her or Not? But no one can hide the truth for long…

3 Stings:

Anonymous said...

CHeck out my blog to know more about tagging. if there are still any more doubts let me know..!!

Honey Bee said...

Sure Buddy

Gomathy S said...

Ok.. now you are enlightened..great...