Am Reading

Chackoo.. this is how we call her.... She is 20 yrs old and doing her UG. Nothing wrong! But what troubles me is this. She says she is in Love! There is this guy who comes and meets her regularly, takes her out, gifts her occasionally....Then there is another girl.. she is Mony... She is doing her P.G. she is going to get engaged in a couple of weeks. She is 22 yrs old.

There are so many girls living in the same hostel as I am. Every day I see someone or the other going and coming in with their chosen partner! What world is this? Isn't there one single person in this world to fall madly in love with me? To Flatter Me, Gift Me huh!!! Very Bad eh! Is there no one to understand the heart of this Humble Bee! Gosh! I have been repeatedly saying this to my dad and mom...

Now don't ask what is the link between the title Am reading and this Post? Am just unable to bear all these collaborations happening right in front of Me! All I have is a little heart... a really small one.. but no one to steal!

I was sharing my agony to one of my pals, she says, guys are not that interested in looks, so anyway you have a chance; but they wanna a person with 400 gms inside their head! Do anyone of you know what she means by that? After hearing this, I went to a weighing machine. The man there never allowed me to weigh my head. After a bit of confusion and talks I weighed my head! OH My God! My head weighs 1000 gms...Ooops! How do i reduce the weight in my head alone, now?

May be, am poor at choosing a guy...may be the guys whom I have met, finds me too intelligent that they fear, that they are not the right match for me...! Err... may be it's because I dunno about men! Anyway, Am reading a book; This is not to enhance my knowledge; Its for me to understand M.E.N ( Mad, Egotist Nerd); The book is What a Man needs ...

Lemme see if I land up getting One!

One more thing! All those guys and friends of Mine... LISTEN... Santosh and Vigneswarulu
has asked me to whip your A** for not commenting! Well those of you who can come in person to get their piece of Whip are welcome and those who cannot come in person... Haaaaaa! What do i do? Santosh and Vignesh you temme!

4 Stings:

vigneswaralu pandurangan said...

hmm... so sad... besides also try readin "men are from mars and women are from venus"

n regarding d treatment for friends who cant come to get the whippings, d best sol was suggested by santosh...
write nasty bout them on blog ;)

n btw.. dont muruder my name.. its "waralu" n not "warulu" :)

Gomathy S said...

Contrary to the rule that girls are the difficult types, its boys who are so difficult, confused & wicked :)

Honey Bee said...

Vigneswaralu: For the murder of name, I pity not guilty. HUh... it was a typing error!

Scribbler: if that could be the case, how did my dad get married? And Welcome

Anonymous said...

very sweet post indeed !