You dont know what I did yesterday!

Forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me... Gotcha… - Anonymous

So do I.

I don’t have any other thing to do. Santosh is asking me not to think. God! But I have a problem. You all know that I live in my work city, in a hostel. I share my room with one another girl. A fussy one. Some how she manages to irritate me. For the past one week I have been thinking and rethinking on what I could do to confuse her…This is what I did yesterday. (Vigneswaralu, try this... it could be useful for you too!)


I left the room at 7.30 pm and was sitting in one another room till 10pm. When I got back to my room, she was in deep sleep. Somewhere around 1 .00 a.m. I nudged her, quite enough to stir her from her sleep. I pretended to talk and started to walk in sleep. The next day morning, she was asking me to see a good doctor. I asked her what my problem was.

She: Why don’t you see a good doc? I saw you walking and going to the terrace.
Me: You are speaking about me is it?
She: Yeah! I thought you were going to loo. I followed you sleepily. But to my shock, you went upstairs and you looked up the sky and started to speak.
Me: What? How could you say this?
She: No dear. I saw you walking out in sleep. You were talking to someone in your sleep.
Me: I giggled. Looked at her funnily. KS (Identity Sealed), are you alright?
She: Yeah. Why do you ask me that?
Me: Because, I was working in night shift yesterday. I came back only at 5.00 am.
She: No, but I saw you yesterday evening.
ME: Yeah, I was here till 7.30 pm. And the work timings were between 8.00 pm to 4.00 am.
She: You don’t work on shifts. You have never said this to me. I have never seen you working in shifts.
Me: I pee. Do I say that to you?
She: Enough. I can’t take this any more!
ME: The Pee?
She: Holy Shit!
ME: I know the Pee is Shit. But I never knew its Holy?
She: Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!
ME: Oh dear. I gotta sleep. Am tired. The night was hectic. I didn’t have a moment to shut my eye. Let me sleep. Can you just order my lunch while you go?

Me: hey…. One more thing! Should I call your mother?
Poor thing. She was looking at me in disbelief. At least for the next one week, she would be quite. Whadya Say?

Bang! The door shut behind her. Puuuuuuuupppp

10 Stings:

Anonymous said...

Lol!! that was nice one. out right funny.. Never thought you can get some so PISSed off :)).

vigneswaralu pandurangan said...

nice trick.... but u c i live with my parents n i am studying... so cant pull off this one now.. will try after i get into a job ;)

Honey Bee said...

I dint know whether she was pissed off! But after she left the room, it was stinking! the place where she stood was also wet. What does this mean?

Vigneswarlu: Oh! No!

Gomathy S said...

I cant believe you actually did that!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hehe.. i came here when santosh told me about that funny english post.. even me added it without knowing that you already have it here.. anyways, your humour intensity is high.. keep making your readers smile all the way.. i am still giggling... gonna blogroll you...

Anonymous said...

and does she read your posts? please see to that , that she doesnot tie you up in your bed while you sleep..

Jason h said...

Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!

Honey Bee said...

Scribbler: Actually it was no funny story. I did that to her. It was her B'day Yesterday. I wanted her to remeber her B'day with me more than ever.

CW:What a funny world we are living in! You are smiling and giggling at someone else's agony!....And welcome to HB's Blog...

Jaoson h: Going to Cali? Well i know you would want to gift me! How would I say that all i want is a Canon Hot Shot Camera?... Not hte digital one... the regular

Anonymous said...

welkum.. do hop down to my blog too.. similar thoughts run there too.. its all about peeps and poops

Gomathy S said...

Does she read your blog??