Some Cartoons for the day....

I still have 4 more days for Saturday... Understand Yaar.. its the Weekend Hang! Till I warm up, Enjoy these....




and one more....

You should also understand that am working a lot these days! Don't you all think that Bee deserves a BREAK?

MGM: Bee dear, You had rest for 2 full days. You need to start. C'mon be active!
MBM: What do you think you are doing at Office? Working? Don't joke.

Me: Enough! Enough of you both speaking. Come only when called! Now both of you get inside....

If you dont understand what an MBM and an MGM is its just that you haven't read this

4 Stings:

Anonymous said...

Nice ones honey. Loved the merc one. I believe that my boss also thinks the same way!!

Gomathy S said...

"Unable to sleep during meetings" really a problem LOL.. !!!

Anonymous said...

my boss is funny, that we both talk about the latest movies, gossips, mallika sherawat's next project and lotsa hot topics.. i am glad that i have him as my boss

Anonymous said...

hmm... bee... why do i keep insisting that ur "MBM" is d best of class in the world ;) ?