My mind not only wanders

, sometimes it leaves completely.

A question for all of you before you could go ahead reading this POST!
What do you call a Greek girl who runs away from her home?


Have you ever had the chance of traveling in a passenger train? It was my dream. I went to the railway station, took a ticket. Boarded the train and sat comfortably near the window. When I sat, the kid in the next bay was yelling. Before starting, I asked my Room Mate

Me: Do you wish to join me KS? I am going on an expedition.

KS: With you? She is quite apprehensive of me. Can’t help it?

Me: Would you? You could actually have a great time. Whadya say?

KS: ………………………… (Sorry, I cannot divulge what she said)

So, there I was enjoying the slight drizzle and the cool breeze. There was also a kid and his MOM calm and quite unlike the other in the next bay. HE was speaking to his mom in a gentle monotone. Mamma, that guy broke my dolly. See here!

It’s been a long time since I saw 2 women fighting. I thought his mom would now go and have a fight with the other. I was surprised. She was as calm as Dead Sea. What did you do mottu? Nothing Mamma, I was playing with him teacher stud and he did a mistake. So I just hit him on his head with this dolly. Good God. I was just saved. I thought of playing with this little one.

One thing I noticed, I was in the midst of many upcoming entrepreneurs. Textile Tycoon selling T-Shirts, Fast Food King selling groundnuts and bhel, Stationary Man selling pens, CD’s and DVD’s. I even happened to get my hands on the DVD copy of Rajini’s movie Sivaji! I declined buying it! He even offered to sell me Kamal Hassan’s Dasavatharam, till whatever has been filmed! Just then I imagined what all option I would have after 2 or 3yrs.?

Loans and Credit Cards would be sold like ground nuts! Not to forget Insurance and MF!!

The Ladies compartment would be filled with beauty parlors. Imagine the fate of Men! They would be waiting for their wives. The wife after becoming somewhat better would go near her husband. He would start flirting with her. Tell her that he is unmarried and just came to pick his sis or mom or some stupid friend…. OOOOO!

Some more offers for Ladies! There would be Tailors. Stitched and delivered before the station arrives! I mean the dress.(Now stop giggling and read!)

Tuitions’ could be conducted for the very brilliant student like this Humble Bee!

If you are already bleeding, save your soul for the last.

A priest would be readily available to solemnize instant marriages. Board as Ms. Walk out as Mrs.! What more Laloo would land up as the biggest match maker!

So what else, Lawyers and Judge for instant judgment and instant divorce!

Are you still reading this hopefully to get the best shot in the last! Phew!

5 Stings:

Anonymous said...

too many hopes bee.. I wish they would keep the toilets clean n hav a continuous supply of water before proceeding to do things you mentioned.

Anonymous said...

high hopes bee. If you remember correctly the railways department is either given to a Bengali or a Bihari in past I don't know how many years. so forget to have these things to come up in india trains. May be the platform could have some of these things. as the platform are going private!!

Gomathy S said...

Sounds like fun..
Let them clean the bathrooms first..!!

Honey Bee said...

Hey you all, I was actually speaking about Passenger trains. Have you ever travelled in it ? Well the PT's dont have a bathroooooooom!

WHat happened to you all BTW? I ha asked a Ques. b4 the post starts, Dont you all have even one answer for that? Agreed. Not everyone can be as intelligent as this BEE.

PurpleHeart said...

You like Passenger Trains, out of all those means of transportation ?? !! Surprising to hear...I would rather go walking , hee hee ! And OMG, Dasavatharam till what has been shot ? Nothing stopping Piracy, huh ? Poor movie makers !