Jogging Good or Bad?

Do you go for an early morning Jog daily? Do you remember the 1st time you went? It was way back in 1996. I had just completed my 12th Board Exam. C’mon stop calculating how old I would be now! Am just 23 yrs yaar! Even the prev. year I was of same age and next year also I would retain this. The issue here is no one should ever think that Bee lies.

Well coming back to the topic, I didn’t know what to do then. One thing I made it clear with my Dad that I will not be writing Engg. Entrance. How would I? All I wanted to, was to become a Good House Wife! Yes! Even then I was the same! One fine evening Ms. Tun- Tun (identity sealed!) came to my house. She invited me to join her in the ritual which she does to become slim and good looking like me!

As it is I had no work and enough time, I joined her. I got my track suit, the shoes ready. I asked my mom if she could prepare sweet lime juice and give it. Ahem! She declined. Early morning at around 5.00 am she came and woke me. The whole night I was thinking of the jog I dozed off only around 4.00 am. Somehow I managed and we started. The issue started right in front my house gate. I took my cycle. She looked at me as if am mad!

Tun Tun: Bee darling, I think we are going for a jog. Don’t you know that?

Me: Huh-em I know. But how about going to the stadium in my cycle and we can jog inside the stadium.

Tun Tun (T2): Why is it that you always oppose? When I want to go east you wanna go west? I fear that there won’t be anyone inside the stadium at 5.00 am!

Me: Look here! This is the way I had dreamed. Do you want me to jog with you or not? She finally had to give up. She pulled her cycle and we started!

She is 2 yrs. Elder to me. How could I tell her that I have a guy who’s been seeing me for that past one week! If I go by her route I should cross his house. What if he thinks that am growing fat and if he stops seeing me! He should be 4 yrs. elder to me! He fell into the TDH category ( Tall, Dark, Handsome) I suppose he was doing his Engg.

The was a little breeze. I was enjoying it! Suddenly I strained my eyes and was petrified at what or whom I was looking at? God! It was him! Inside the stadium, right in front of me! I cursed myself for suggesting here! Shucks! With this I wanted to show him am athletic so started to jog fast. I was going a bit ahead of T2. He came along.

He: Hi G.M.!

Me: Hai! Yeah Good morning! (Was blushing!)

He: great! Do you jog daily? Have never seen you here! Am happy to see you here!

Me: I was wondering whether what am hearing is true. Yeah! I don’t come here to stadium. I go to my school ground. (Sweet lies yaar! That was the first time m speaking to him. )

HE: Which standard are you in?

Me: I was angry and happy at the same time. Just completed my 12th.

One point of time we were running at the same speed and going in rounds together! My heart had already slipped. We were getting to know each other. Poor thing Tun Tun was staring at me for speaking to some guy! She hates guys! After some time he asked me pointing at her:

He: Is she your sis?

Me: No. Why? Why are you asking me this?

He: Relax. Relax. I wanna know if I could propose to her thru YOU? Would you mind helping me? For the past one week I had wanted to ask you. But every time you were always with some one.

Me: Do I look like a messenger or post man to you? I scowled and joined T2. That was the end of it. I didn't even turn to see him after that. (Did you not hear my heart break?)

Next day morning. She came. She wanted me to join.

Me: T2, I wanna join you but am actually feeling healthy. Why don’t you go alone?

She: K fine.

ME: I can join you if we can go to my school ground and not to that stadium. What do you say? (Please buddies am not a cunning person. Am trying to be protective of her. You should understand.)

Update: After that I never told her that incident. He completed his B.E. and went somewhere. This morning I gotta call that she has delivered a baby girl for him. Yes! They are Man and Woman…Shucks Husband and Wife Now!

4 Stings:

. said...

Great! Had a good laugh!

vigneswaralu pandurangan said...

very cunning bee ;)

Anonymous said...

haha ! Tun Tun...nice name ! good for them that they found a match in each other !

Honey Bee said...

. ( what kind of an identity is this? ) Thanx.Welcome.

Vigneswaralu: Not cunning man. I told you. Am being protective.

Aayush: But its in my agony.