I was followed !

Have you ever been to Spencer Plaza on a Working Day? I went. It was more crowded than on weekends. Well, I was nibbling around landmark. I spent close to 3 hrs. Was trying to buy a good book. Only condition was the pricing should not exceed Rs, 100/-. I finally landed up buying Thirukural and My Experiments with Truth both were priced at Rs. 100/- and Rs.30/- respectively. Next to that was Monica’s Story. Ms. Lewinsky’s book about Clinton. Whoops! It was my Petrol Bill for a Month. Rs. 1000/-! I asked the counter staff if he could give me a discount of Rs. 30/- on one book. You see, my budget is exceeding. He denied. He held a board: “All the books here are charged. No DISCOUNTS. Nothing is FREE.” Stupid guy.

After 3 hrs. I was pretty tired. I finally decided to pay. I was standing in a queue. There were many and almost every other person had a HP! I was cursing the likes of Vigneswaralu under my breath for being so mad! Ah! I felt that somebody was following me! I was damn sure that a pair of eyes was following me.

For a second I held my breath and whispered to my Sis, Did you pocket something? I feel someone is following us….Goops! She stared and she walked off. What will this poor bee do if she is left stranded? I payed the bill and rushed out.

I heard him following me. I had a lot of unanswered questions. Can I turn to see him? Who could that be? Is he looking good? I never thought that being beautiful would be a sin. It was highly traumatizing to be followed like that. I didn’t know whether to run or walk casually. With nothing much to do, I entered Pantaloons. Mind you, I just had the exact change to pay at LM. MY sis, dutifully carried all the money with her. All I managed to see of him was his HR style cap and A Red Tee!

With the devil out of my way, after 30 mins. of surfing Pantaloons and not satisfied with any of the collections (!) (That’s what I told him, he smirked...) I came out. From nowhere that Red Tee came in front of me….

HE: HI! I have seen your face somewhere! I just couldn’t to join the pieces.

( Ha! Don’t I know the tricks of you guys! Oru azhagana ponnu velila vandha evvalo pirachanai?)

Me: Ahem! My face has always been here on top of my neck and between two little ears. I don’t allow it to roam alone.

He: You should be BEE! Gawd! So, how have you been doing? He almost yelled! (He is my school mate. The boy who had a crush on me. (What you read was right; he had a crush on me!)

ME: I was alright just 2 mins before. Now that have seen you, only god should say.

(We started to walk, we were near Pizza Corner)

HE: What do you like to have for lunch?

Me: There are 2 things that I simply don’t eat for lunch.

HE: What are they?

Me: Breakfast and Dinner.

He stopped walking for a moment.

Me: Any problem? Why have you stopped walking?

He: Oh! Nothing.. Nothing…

Do you want it to eat here or can we go out and eat down the road.

Me: PB, like you, I don’t eat Tar and stones. What do we do now?

All of a sudden I felt a hand on me. I turned. It was she. My SIS.

After giving intro we walked inside the Pizza Corner. I was very hungry that I didn’t trouble him a lot.He was speaking to my sister through my our lunch.I was doing my duty sincerely and seriously. When we left, he thanked my sister.

He (to my sis): You saved my day. Thanks. Thank you. Thank you soo much.

My Sis: I understand man. No problem. It happens.

He exchanged nos. Not with me. With my sis. I said, I would call him up later. All he said was not to trouble. If he has anything to be said, he will call up my sis. Anyhow, we bid byes and came back home.

5 Stings:

Gomathy S said...

I'm dumbstruck !!

PurpleHeart said...

Really enjoyable post !

Anonymous said...

bee.. u atleast got to eat pizza free of cost.... be happy... :) btw can i hav ur sister's no. plz? ;)

Anonymous said...

This is cheating. Every time i read your blog the standard of the blog always goes up. Please leave some space for a blogger like me!!

Nice one. Laughed out till the end. Loved the answer to the i have seen your face somewhere!!

Honey Bee said...

Scrib: Please go and meet a therapist.

PH: Thanks.

Vigneswaralu: Huhh! Huh-... Sorry Who are you?

S4n705h: It rained in my place yesterday. I got drenched. I wasn't affected by that!!!

You should have seen his face then! Poor Guy!