What do I do?

Look here mates, I wanna write something today. I was thinking on what to write. But this was going inside my mind.



Me: Ha.. what to write today?

My Good Mind ( MGM): Huh- let me see if i can help you.


My Bad Mind ( MBM) : Bee, you are no Salman Rushdie or Mario Puzo.



Me: Ayyo! am unable to think on any topic. Shall i skip today?

MGM: Look, you have started writing. Don't stop it.


MBM: For once, the reading community is saved. Pls. Pls. Pls stop it.



Me: Can I write about food?

MGM: Thats a good Idea. See you have now decided on a theme.


MBM: Why not you also write about the first time you drank.....?puuuuupp( this is the sound of bad mind's laugh) ... that would be one great thing!



Me: Oops! am confused!

MGM: Cmon dear. Listen to what your brain has to say. Not by your heart.


MBM: Brains! what is that?



Me: Nope! I can't do it today. May be tomorrow.

MGM: OK dear! Take rest. Think well. You still have it in you.


MBM: Appada.. Sigh! this is the best decision of all you have done today.

Anyway, if you guys want me to write on any particular thing. Lemme know. If I have brains, I will try to write.

3 Stings:

Anonymous said...

My answer stopppppppppppppp thinking. you write best when you dont think!! :P

vigneswaralu pandurangan said...

uma akka: there is no better thing than to follow ur "MBM"

Honey Bee said...

Santosh: am wordless....

vigneswaralu: yup!