Have you been caught?

Have you ever got caught by your mom or dad? My mom always spied me during my school days. For her reaching the sky was easier than making me sit. She even used to check my back to check if something called Tail has started to grow.

I was sitting there. Thinking of ways on how to change the World. It was a cool evening. I had exams the next day. As per the norms I had the book with me. Suddenly this happened. You all know that I don’t like to eaves drop, but I happen to hear things incidentally or accidentally…

She: Why did you call home?

He: No dear I just wanted to hear you…

She: Thank God you cut the phone.

He: Did you have any problems at home Darling?

She: Yeah! But somehow I managed it…

For heavens sake don’t call up. We would be caught.

He: Anyhow, they will come to know. Look we are grown ups. Why don’t you speak to your dad?

She: If so, why don’t you speak to your dad?

He: C’mon dear. I can manage my family.

They started to have an argument. As any regular kid would be I was double minded. Whether to hear more or move to some other place and start studying.

Thud! I saw my mom standing next to me. She gave me a kick in my butt.

Mom: Bee, can’t you ever be serious. You are having exams tomorrow and sitting here you are listening to that stupid soap!

Me: No mom, actually I wanted to go up but you see….

4 Stings:

vigneswaralu pandurangan said...

lolz... nice one :)

shiva said...

Analyzing your posts I find out you write mostly under stupidity (10), then equally followed by office and flirting (9 posts each). You have more of anxiety (7) and some sharing (5) and I don’t know what H means. You go blank with not categorized columns (4). Surprisingly intelligence and brains come lower down the scale with 3 posts each. Maybe you need to travel (3) to a doctor (3) for this lower intelligence and brains. Just above the bottom line is the joker column (2) ha ha sounds funny. All other topics find one post each so I guess when you get back home from school you forget that you have to go to college. Looks like reading letters in hostel about guests has made u have less food. Playing sports is one of the add ons and you prefer a tonsure to k miss tree.

Honey Bee said...

Vigneswaralu: After reading shiva's comment am like.....brrr.. sorry

Shiva: ShiVaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Enna Kodumai Sir?

. said...

Ha ha ha! I liked shiva's response and your reaction more than the post. Funny.