In the process of becoming a/an

Right from my childhood I have always wanted to be an artiste. Getting Noticed, Appreciated, giving interviews, making big money and selling my creations. Don’t you dare think that I have wanted to be an actor. I have never wanted to give Aishwarya Rai the run for her money or fame….I have not even considered her to be my competition!

I mean I want to become a painter. If not a Michelangelo, can I at least not become one like M.F.Hussein? I have decided. I have joined painting class…

Being an artiste is not all that easy. There are some tasks such as color mixing, choosing the surface, using the right brush; all these things just baffle the Bee Brain! You don't know how many times I've put the canvas in the trash. Every time my master comes near to check, I always make it a point to keep my canvas as clean as I could.

Now that I have joined and have told you guys I should also keep up to your expectations as well! Since I go straight to class (obviously taking turns whenever and wherever required) from my work I am always placed far away from the master.

Yesterday evening I went to class. My master came near me and we were speaking in an animated manner! Seeing two great artistes speaking is a great honour. The rest of the class enjoyed that moment of honour.

He stood near me.

Master: "You don't want to work?" he asked, almost with disdain.

Me: "No," For a second he didn’t blink.

Master: Looked squarely and said what?

Me: No. I mean am already working and I want to paint. Not work.” I prefer the nice relaxing life of an artiste.” Thinking and recreating the imagination! It's the kind of life I have always envisioned.

Master: He in a quite and low voice that only till 2nd floor he was heard, he said, I appreciate your dreams; If you want to make you dreams come true, Draw a line first.

This led me to some serious thinking. I even planned to get admitted in some hospital... Unfortunately I didn’t get leave nor was the hospital ready to take in patients who think seriously! It had never occurred to me once that to become an artiste one has to draw a line. In order to know more I met some alumni of this Drawing School who like me wanted to become an Artiste!

Shucks! My boss is calling me! Gotta go! Give me some time; I will post the excerpts of the meeting I had with the Alumni Tomorrow!

Have more time to kill? Also read
# Newtons Law of Motion Proved!
# Lkie I hvae A Porlbem


4 Stings:

Anonymous said...

will love to meet .. nah not with you ( I am too young to die mad).. but the people who were the VICTIM of the great Bee Brain!!!

Anonymous said...

:D.

Itchingtowrite said...

i created a collage on ppt including the blog name itchingtowrite and description mamma of twin. and then saved it as jpg/jpeg. cropped it to size ewas a lot of blank space imported from ppt so i cropped it away. then i added image to header - chose option - use it instead of title & profile..

Honey Bee said...

Santa, I agree you are tooo young for my nanny!
Itchy : Thanks