At Home

The day was growing darker and I reached home. Was pretty tired after a long drive....went and had a cool bath. Had wanted to fill my stomach with all the goody good my mom made but the coke and lays filled my tummy more than ever...

NExt day, Saturday myself and my little devil at home...C'mon yaar its none other than my sis...we started for our Angels Day out...we had so many things to be done outside home.. but the heat was one thing that was threatening us..Who said its Global Warming Its Global Burning!

The scorching sun was so-much-so that we wanted to hide somewhere ....our first stop was Satyam Cinemas...How can 2 devils think of same thing so, our difference started there. I wanted to see The Pursuit of Happyness..for her it was Unnale Unnale..(Monday morning she wanted to boast off to her friends that she has seen the latest)So we tossed a one rupee coin..1st time it was my choice she wasnt ready for the result so we tossed the 2nd time.. it was still mine... so the last and the final throw decides .. we tossed and i never got it in my hand it flew somewhere i was in my knees searching the coin
Then we decided which ever we get we will ot for that. Devils Agreement. To our luck there was no queue... I smelt something..went to the ticket counter and enquired for both..the man smile sardonically.. oh for that you tossed.. said..All Shows all movies FULL ;(

For My Lil Devil its just a minor setbacks there's something good waiting for her..There she cried Come Baby we will drive to INOX....Oops I checked my wallet.. I knew how they rip us out at City Centre starting from Car Park....

No darling we'll go home for lunch... I didnt wanna say that I didnt wanna spend..after all am the only one with whom she goes out and wait till I come home to go to any movie she wants to ...clever as ever she said No No.. its alright am not hungry and there's anyway Sangeetha's at City center we can lunch or have a Pizza...


INOX story to follow...

0 Stings: