My Kampooter.. My cher...I sit


Forall those patrons, I thought why not show the cabin from which I strain my so called brains and write ….Did I ever say that this is my work place as well…? Don’t ask me how good I work or whether I really work or not? Its my boss’s problem…

He always sends me a mail .. He says mail is the best form of communication. He is such a good man that I want to speak to him. I speak twelve languages. English is the bestest. Nowadays, I have stopped getting mails from him.. Maybe he has forgotten that I am all Alive …

He has actually given me all the allowances at office you know.. to make calls, to roam around the office… to have visitors.. Lemme introduce the precious things in my table… there you see my computer with its printer… Haan then comes my bag…That’s the bag that I carry on and off to office. It isn’t a new one… This one was bought 6 months ago at WITCO (the one at Anna Salai, Chennai) for my lil sis…Its now worn out for her.. And here I pick up all that is garbage for her…

It has all the important things A purse with no Gandhi and 2 credit cards … only b’cos of this does my lil sis speaks to me….and … NoNoNo No LIPSTICKS…but it has got a comb…A pen… I have never used.. I see to that, that the pen is always there... Human beings are sentiMENTAL …

This is where am being asked to sit… And am being paid to be seated for the whole day.. Occasional movement within the office is strictly PERMITTED…J And when you don’t find me at my cabin please don’t search me in PANTRY... I will not be there all the time…only when am hungry or when I feel I have over worked and I need a break …or occasionally whenever I have a friend…

These things happen once in a while... Say 3 to 4 times in a day like that…And there you see those files. Am Working Yaar…

All I want is less to do, more time to do it, and higher pay for not getting it done.

BTW do you know what this means: Every group has couple of experts and at least one idiot.

1 Stings:

Bachan said...

First of all tell mw, where are you working?

I also wanted to make a correction to on of your statements:

"every group has experts and one idiot"

Make it "your group had got one smart worker and a bunch of idiot to pay you", realise this and it will help you in your future......:-)