My To-Do List for today … prepared yesterday

6:30 am: Wake up...Wash clothes… Gotta help myself…

7.30 am: Bathe and have breakfast and start to office by 8.30 am

9.00 am: Start the day by looking at official mails…if anything not so serious reply for them.

10.00 am: Play Age of Empires II. – This is my Energy Stimulant

11.00 am – 11:15 am: Tea Break.. You cannot work... Err…sit b4 kam-pu-ter for long.. Eyesight problem.. nowadays am trying to be a bit health conscious

11.15 am – 12.00 noon: Be online in AOL..

12.00 noon: Call up boss ... Anyway he will respond to me by mails…haven’t I told you that I speak 12 languages and English is the bestest…

1.00 pm: Lunch Break... After heavy work … food is essential…

2.00 noon Check the blog... read other blogs …write a post... check the personal mails

4.00 Talk to my man on phone, probably about what he had in the morning... did he have his lunch or not and chk. His availability for evening… and plan for dinner.

4.30 pm … Personality Building.. ( hmm… maane washing de face.. reloading the freshness )

5.00 pm :Coffee with a light Snack

5.15 pm :Chk. Office mails an reply back

5.15 pm :Re-Check my Blog once again

5.30 pm: Ignore work-related e-mails and phone messages.

6.00 pm: Chat with other colleagues who is to start their shift … Update myself with office gossip

6:15 pm: Leave office and prepare to take credit for all the good work done by others

I await my appraisal this month.. I wonder what will be the hike... After all my company knows how to reward a Hard Working person like me…

3 Stings:

Bachan said...

Here is the typical schdule of a Smart worker..........which was there in the previous Blog about your Office.

Honey Bee said...

he he he.. thnx

Rajasubramanian S said...

i wonder how companies discoversuch good(!) workers like you in their selection process!