On my way Back


During every trip each one of us will encounter different situations. During my trip back to my work place I had a different encounter much to the agony of my friend who came with me.

Its as simple as this.. I have a nature to speak to animals…(?!?!) C’mon No giggles… Am quite serious… This habit of mine took over while driving back from Chennai…

A Lorry loaded with cattle was going before us… In the scorching sun, without having an inch of space to move and without water they were forced to travel … No wonder to a slaughter house…Still I want them to forget that and so I was just looking at those cow for them to start the conversation. To my good luck and to my friends agony… the talks got initiated very soon.. With great joy I cried Maa… (Poor thing she got an attack hearing me… She wanted to join me .. how could I help it yaar? After all its her fault to not know that I speak to animals…L)

Before I could tell you on what we shared please have a close look at them….

Please be reminded all this is living being will be killed in a day or two…


1 Stings:

Anonymous said...

HI Honeybee...
The write up is good.. Your last lines are harsh reality