On the look out

There a quite a few days that you feel like having someone for you.. It so happened that while I was sitting in my room, another hosteler passed by my room.. I knew that she is doing her B.E. What troubled me was she was speaking on her mobile to her boy friend..

She turned and smiled at me.. Ah! it was more like mocking at me... The look in her eyes .. ah...it was asking me, Dont you have a boy friend? Gawd.. girls much younger to me have guys... I decided to have one.. but I wanted to know for what all reasons I need a guy

1.However pressured job he is in, he should be ready to walk hand -in-hand with me..
2.Even if I forget his B'days he should be the 1st to wish me
3. On and Off he should surprise me with Gifts.. Invariably even if his bank balances are fast decreasing
4. He should be available at all times .. to pick me up and drop me back when I go to shopping..
5. Who doesn't like to show off her guys .. The girls all around the world do.. So does our famed Bipasha or Kareena.. SO the guy of my choice should be ready to accompany me to my friends place .. but never once should insist me in accompanying him to his friends places...
6. HE should be ready to buy & wear the dress of my choices only. Its quite obvious that he should gift me a dress every time he has one for him.
7. After he starts seeing me.. he should never eye other girls...and shouldn't mind if I happen to occasionally appreciate other guys who look smart than him...
8. He should treat me like his queen even if I happen to treat him sometimes a little lesser than a driver...

Have you got any other reasons which I could include on why I need a Guy? It could be a blessing

I seriously dunno whether my dad reads this blog or not...

4 Stings:

Anonymous said...

hey Honey Bee.

Looks like a tall order. BUT this tall order misses a TDH(Tall, Dark , Handsome) thing. Presently i am getting a feeling that you are not a gal but a guy cos the list looks purr-fek-t for a guy than a gal., (without including point 4 and a little changes or exceptions in point number 6, 8 and may be 7)

On a serious note i seriously pray to god that ur father never comes to this blog at least to this post. else i am sure he would put a end to his search for a kanoon ka beta ( son-in-law)

Honey Bee said...

Santosh.. The TDH is a must.. he will be take as my man only if he fulfills to be a TDH gut.. so.. that requirement doesnt arise

Abru said...

OMIGOSH...
What a list. Now I understood the reason why u don't have a boyfriend... (Is it true that you don't have one???)

Honey Bee said...

abru: thats hell of a secret..