My K-miss-tree knowledge

It was a real miracle that I was offered 1st group ( MPCC) at my school for whatever marks I scored in my 1oth std. If my memory stands right, I think it was after the Quarterly Exams, we had a Special Class for K-miss-tree. One Name I will never forget is that of my teacher's name: Mrs. Jayashree...She always had such a gooood(!?!?!) remark on me .. this one incident turned out to be a crown on the silver head :)

The mistake was not mine.. On a Sunday, she asks 2 classes to come and get seated in a single class room.. I was sweating like hell.. I was totally unable to sleep.. once again mates, what will I do if her voice sounds lullaby to me? Any normal being will be tempered if his sleep gets disturbed...She was writing all sorts of K-Me-kal formulae on the board.. not even a single line did I understand then...Dont ask me if I would understand now... Am trying to be active.. dont make me a sleepy goose..

One of my very gud friend, threw a chalk.. I swear I did'nt do that.. No giggles ok..., it landed exactly on her head bun..........she turned and to my bad luck... I giggled... she thought it was me.. she asked to to get awy.. I said Mam, I did'nt do.. she had no ears to listen.
On the top of her voice she cried, I wanted to see u out of my class now..
Me: Ok mam sure.. You turn and start your classess mam. i wil make a move...
she started writing.. It was then the bad one in me took over...I threw a chalk on her.. it landed onthe same place as early.. when she turned once again.

I said: I didn't wanna go for no mistake of mine. Now have done the mistake..with all due respect I will walk out and stand...( that time I never knew what was in store for me)

Needless to say, from then on, I was always the outstanding person for the K-miss-tree class..:(

2 Stings:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice arr-tee-kal. nicely executed and great work. will love to read more. till tis not in tamil or telgue (as a matter if fact i just know to read hindi and english, That to managble)

as far as i know k-miss-tree is has got a fruit named as Or-gain-nic which is considred as the best medication for sleep-less-ness. May be that was the reason for your sleep during the class. Please stay away from that fruit (condider this as the same type of advice that was given by god to adam and eve for that the sin fruit called aa-pp-ll. )

Honey Bee said...

Santosh,
Well I will have one thing in mind..
IMax. i will blog only in english. I will avoid using tamil
Also, I was told, "If you knew the difference between good advice and bad advice, you wouldn't need advice!" Is that true?