What I intend to Share

I have always wanted to write share my views... comment on things sometimes Satirical, comical or just fun intended...The funniest part is, I am still undecided what to write?


One thing am worried is ....Once this kicks off...Gawd.. How will i ever manage the fans am to get?

It's getting incredibly harder for me to write. It seems that the part of my brain responsible for creating and putting it things in word form has got perished once and for all! The part of my brain is very malnourished… You should understand mates that my family is down at Chennai and I live at a Hostel… coming back, am now afraid whether I have lost that impulse to write!


At this juncture there are pretty good questions that my Brian…( Do I have ?! or Don’t I?!?) keeps asking me… What are you gonna write? Is it something meaningful? Is it something which means Nothing to the rest? Is it Nothing which means something to all?!... Uh… Am becoming crazy now….

God!!! Gimme a solution pleeez…

Ok comrades!.. Enough of my bragging… Watch out for this blog and you will have the best of your times in Internet...

9 Stings:

Anonymous said...

HI, Good .. you have started well.. hope to read more about you,you and yourself...Prakash

Anonymous said...

welcome and congrats on your first post. pity u had to be inspired by of-all-the-people me! That itself is not a good sign for u...

Anyway, God save the queen.

Honey Bee said...

Thanks Prakash...But be a regular reader of this blog...that is what is going to make me write

Honey Bee said...

thanks for that! I will keep that in mind

Abru said...

Hi,
Congrats and all the best for the new venture..
Liked the name...
The profile pic...
& the confidence... :)
Now, waiting for the posts...
One free advice: (I know that it is not welcomed everywhere but felt like saying it). Here it goes:
Once you start, keep posting regularly... If you stopped once, you may find it hard to start again. I know it very well (from my own exp). I stopped for a while and then it took 6 months to get back to blog world... As you mentioned, you will feel that the creativity department has perished. You will be dying to start posting again, but you won't get anything to write...
All the best...
Keep posting...

Honey Bee said...

Thanks abru.. Did you note.. Abru is working in this blog...

L.Kitts said...

Hi Uma,

Nice to see your blog... :-) Looking forward for more updates. Happy Blogging.

Cheers,
L.Kitts

Honey Bee said...

Thanks Kitts

Anonymous said...

If you are single, and ready to mingle. I shall read this blog.