Trip to City Centre


Inox… What to say? Between 11 – 11.30, we went to the Ticket counter.. somehow managed to get tickets for the movie 300. Inside we were at total relief. I had my own questions..

Cost of One ticket is Rs.120/- … My my my.. I could have filled 2 litres of Petrol in my car…Well every luxury(!) has its own price.. I dont deny ...the feel was good, the ambiance, ,the pleasure everything was good.. but Did I ask for all this.. ? :(

My troubles started after intermission.. the devil said she would go out and get something to munch.. trying to be cautious I said.. No worry.. I aint hungry..

Devil: So what, normally we don’t eat just b’cos we are hungry.. Do we?

The one near me started watching…

Me: Ok..get something lite…

Devil: Fine. I will get something from combos they have offered..

I never knew the meaning of it until I saw the bill….I already started counting the remaining cash with me…

After intermission not even a single scene entered my head… Once the movie was over… I wanted to to get out of the place ASAP.. Man proposes God Disposes…

Devil: Honey, how about little window shopping?

ME: Shopping ? Oh No.. No way..

Devil: Lets not make a purchase .. we will just see what new fashions have come…

Me(Reluctantly) : No Purchase .. Am serious No PURCHASE… the deal was finalized and we went to the furnitures floor.. from there we alighted to the floor below… all the promises she gave me was broken….She had my purse.. my Credit Card.. and all….


Now you would have understood why that pic is there? That was ho wI returned home that day...


PS Note: Never Park your Car in the City Centre Cark Park. Rather take an auto and go. It doesn’t make much of a difference.

0 Stings: